Good evening friends! I have written at length about my type A personality and my competitiveness. You may recall that I am the person that broke her elbow trying to beat a kid at a friendly game of ping pong. Now, before you judge, I have an aversion to losing…I can’t help it. Given my competitiveness, it should come as no surprise that I LOVE winning things, including awards!!! So, I am happy to say that I have been nominated for another award by fellow blogger What I Gotta Say About It. Thank you so much. Please click on the link and check out Joe’s blog if you have time.
I gotta say, it feels great to win anything. But, something feels extra special about having your blog recognized by other bloggers. Again, thank you so much! Now, down to business.
Rules of Award:
- Display the award;
- Thank the person who nominated you;
- Share seven facts about yourself; and
- Nominate up to 10 other bloggers.
7 Facts About Me (I am so transparent it’s hard to find something you don’t already know but here goes):
- I’m a middle child;
- My favorite food is bacon…second only to burgers with bacon;
- According to all testing I am a introvert which most people find shocking;
- I have a degree in Psychlogy but after a conversation with my dear friend and mentor I opted for a terminal degree in a completely different area…best advice ever!
- Domestic violence is a cause CLOSE to my heart having lost multiple close friends at the hands of thier lovers;
- I have a weird fear that my front teeth will fall out and that I will go to sleep and wake up with an unusually large butt crack; and
- I used to think water polo involved actual horses and was VERY concerned about their safety.
- Dear Lily June
- Sue’s Space
- Deb Was Here
- Yarn, Books & Roses
- Behind The White Coat